- Materials circulate for up to three weeks,
and may be renewed once. Patrons may not renew
books on reserve, nor items loaned from libraries
other than Worcester County. To renew,
either go to the Worcester County Library
On-line Catalog Web page and select the button
"View Record Renew Books", or call the branch
from which the item(s) circulated. It is necessary
to know the title, author's last name, and
- Due to high demand some new, popular books
will have a two-week loan period.
These books are called “Express Titles”.
- DVDs and Videos circulate for a seven-day
period. Films, projectors, screens and other
items may circulate for different periods
as needed. The date due will be noted on the
- There is a 10 cents per day fine for books,
magazines, records, CD's and other materials.
- A fine of 10 cents a day is charged for
overdue DVDs or videos.
- Electronic video games (Wii, XBOX 360) circulate
for 5 days. Overdue games are charged at the
rate $1.00 per day.
- Book drops at each branch are open 24 hours