|Ocean City Branch|
Friends of the Ocean City Branch
Click here for Membership Application
The Friends group meets in the library on the first Friday of each month, September - June (no meetings in July or August), at 1 pm.
Who are the FRIENDS of the Ocean City Library?
Friends of the Ocean City Library is a non-profit organization whose mission is to supplement the funding for materials, furnishings and programs for the Ocean City Library for use by visitors, town employees and our local residents of all ages.
What do FRIENDS do?
* Organize year-round sales of donated books and other media with special "by the bag" sales
* Make and sell charming Friends bracelets
* Fund cultural programs and activities, story tellers and music programs for children
* Fund children's holiday parties, including age appropriate gifts and refreshments for children, parents, grandparents and care-givers
* Provide appropriate library accommodations for children
* Fund special activities for writers groups
* Provide specialty book marks for patrons
* Volunteer our services to assist library staff - summertime volunteers are especially appreciated!
Why become a FRIEND?
Your FRIENDS membership shows you appreciate and support the library. The funds provide added aid to programs and materials for all age groups.
Your membership dues are tax deductible. (Our tax ID number is available upon request.)
Give us your email and we will keep you up-to-date with what's happening in Worcester County libraries.
Attend our monthly meetings, 1st Fridays, 1 pm, September - June at the OC Library.
New Friends are always welcome -- get involved!
Please mail or drop off your membership enrollment:
Ocean City Library
10003 Coastal Highway
Ocean City, MD 21842