Late Fees and Returns
- Materials circulate for up to three weeks, and may be renewed once. Patrons may not renew books on reserve, nor items loaned from libraries other than Worcester County. To renew, either go to the Worcester County Library On-line Catalog Web page and select the button "View Record Renew Books", or call the branch from which the item(s) circulated. It is necessary to know the title, author's last name, and due date.
- Due to high demand some new, popular books will have a two-week loan period. These books are called â€œExpress Titlesâ€.
- DVDs and Videos circulate for a seven-day period. Films, projectors, screens and other items may circulate for different periods as needed. The date due will be noted on the item.
- There is a 10 cents per day fine for books, magazines, records, CD's and other materials.
- A fine of 10 cents a day is charged for overdue DVDs or videos.
- Electronic video games (Wii, XBOX 360) circulate for 5 days. Overdue games are charged at the rate $1.00 per day.
- Book drops at each branch are open 24 hours a day.